Sunday, February 1, 2015

COME AND GET IT



    Good Afteroon! For today's post it's going to be about this chic and classic look ! Here is one of my lazy outfits haha. Let's start off with my favorite leather jacket, the one and only Memebers Only Vegan leather jacket. I'm tell you this jacket goes with basically everything. 
Second my red button down was found at buffalo exchange. My BDG jeans are from Urban Outfitters. There were on sale for 9.99$ !! Yay! Lastly is my shoes they are from a brand called Backers. They aren't well known BUT their shoes are so comfortable! These are my FAVORITE SHOES. I can walk in them for a long time! This is just a simple look , when you're not feeling like doing a lot. 
(All links will be listed below ) 

MEMBERS ONLY VEGAN LEATHER JACKET http://m.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/m/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=32618449&category=SEARCH+RESULTS

BDG JEANS ( all sale jeans ) http://m.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/m/catalog/search.jsp?q=BDG+jeans+sale+

No comments:

Post a Comment