Wednesday, February 11, 2015

かわいい? ( Cute? )








  







    Hello today I bring a more girly cute outfit! Let's start off with the basic black shirt from Top Man. I really like their basic shifts haha so soft !! Next is my school girl skirt dress ? Haha I found this at buffalo exchange for 9.99$ it's originally from forever 21. Third I just paid it with some black tights from Urban Outfitters. For shoes I wore my Vagabond Kenova Patent Loafers from Urban Outfitters as well. The red color on my lips is MAC red by Mac. I seriously love this color. Last by not least is my fur collar scarf is from Urban outfitters. This is actually on sale in stores. It's so warm !! Love it. 

Tights 

Vagabond Shoes 

Fur Collar Scarf 

Lipstick 

SOCIAL MEDIA 


LOOKBOOK 
http://lookbook.nu/lucylexii


No comments:

Post a Comment