Thursday, February 12, 2015

Red Goodness










  Hello today I bring to you a beauty post :D to change it up a bit haha today I'm going to talk about my new Mac cosmetics. SO happy haha I was looking in the Mac store knowing I HAD to buy a new lipstick. BUT the question was , what color ? Well I decided to buy a classic red color. Because why not ! So
I went for the color MAC Red and from a little help from an associate, he recommended me to buy Brick. It was a great choice. I absolutely love this color. Plus since Valentine's Day is around the corner, this would be a great color to wear. I recommend get these two products together. The lip pencil helps for the lipstick color not to bleed through out the day. Bleed as in stain or get get all messy around your mouth area haha. Really does help. 
  Well I hope you guys enjoyed my little beauty post today !! 

MAC RED 

BRICK 


SOICAL MEDIA 
INSTAGRAM    

LOOKBOOK 




No comments:

Post a Comment