Saturday, January 31, 2015

Hayato Salon Hair Photoshoot


















    こんにちは !! ( Hello ) everyone today's post is going to be about my experience at Hayato Salon in New York. First of all I just want to say that I'm thankful I got picked to be part of this project!!
    This salon is a japanese brand salon.  has a really nice staff , you feel like your friend is cutting your hair. Which is a really comfortable vibe. 
They also have candy !!! ( I'm a sucker for candy haha) but overall they are awesome! I normally don't go to salons to get a haircut anymore, why? Because I've had some bad experiences or I just wasn't SOOOO happy with the results. Basically the same thing haha. Also another thing I'm not rich to be spending crazy money on someone I'm not sure will be great. Their rates aren't expensive to be based in New York. Which is really convenient. I highly recommend this Hayato. 
   I absolutely love my hair !! 

HAYATO SALON http://www.hayatosalons.com/shopinfo/Eny-promotion.html

FACEBOOK https://m.facebook.com/hayatobeside/photos/a.230250703830938.1073741825.230228863833122/230250717164270/





No comments:

Post a Comment