Thursday, February 19, 2015

Boy You Drive Me Crazy

    



 



   Good Morning to everyone! Today I bring you an all black outfit haha. First I have this simple T-shirt from Top Shop. 
Next is my AWESOME pants! I absolutely positively love these pants. I found these at a thrift store called Beacons Closet. They were only 10$, I wish there were more. I just wore some black tight under these pants because it since these are really loose the cold would of killed me haha. For my belt I got this at Urban Outfitters. Just a simple skinny belt. Really useful! Shoes? Well ask for shoes I just got any black booties I had! AND that's it ! So simple but cool. So I believe haha 
Thanks for reading everyone! I hope you guys have a Great day. 

BELT 

TIGHTS 

SOCIAL MEDIA 
 
INSTAGRAM 

LOOKBOOK 



No comments:

Post a Comment