Friday, February 13, 2015

Fur Lover








   Happy Friday !! Everyone !! For today's post it's going to be another simple outfit! I've really have not been feeling the weather here in NYC .. It WAY to cold ... Plus at my job I can't really wear anything cute, because it's always cold !! So I have to wear some sort of sweater or jacket, or I'll get sick. So let's start of with my blue jumper, I bought this at forever 21 years ago. And yes I still have it haha. Next are my BDG jeans from urban. These are super high rise. They were on sale for 9.99$. Third is my old and favorite Jeffrey Campbell boots. These unfortunately are out of stock. I've been wearing this fur collar scarf from the past 2 days! Why? Well because it's so freaking warm!! Plus it just looks cute and I love the way it feel haha so soft. So that's it for today !! Thanks for reading ^^ 

SOCIAL MEDIA 
 
INSTAGRAM 

LOOKBOOK 




No comments:

Post a Comment