Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Even Though It's Bright , There is Darkness in My Soul







 

  Hey Hey today's post is super laid back outfit, why? Because I didn't care today HAHA yes I normally try to put cool outfits together but today wasn't one of those days. Even with a simple outfit you can look decent! The shirt is my boyfriend's shirt, he let me barrow it. This is from H&M. My jeans are from Urban Outfitters. High rise twig ankle black 
Jean. These Jeffery Campbell boots look really dirty BUT they are literally the best shoes never!! This are my go to shoes at the moment ~ I wear them so much they are all dirty haha I gotta clean them once again. The BDG hat I got on sale years ago. I can't believe I still have it haha anyways thanks reading this lady Out of the day ! 


Basic t-shirt - ( couldn't find this one but there are other colors and similar ones) 


Jeffery Campbell boots ( are out of shock) 

SOICAL MEDIA 

LOOKBOOK 


No comments:

Post a Comment