Friday, November 13, 2015

Jean & Leather










   Hi everyone! Since New York City weather has been feeling like Spring but chilly at night, everyone is still getting away on wearing not so many layers. So with this, I decided to wear my favorite Urban Renewal Recycled Bleach-Out Denim Trucker Jacket . I love this jacket because it the prefect oversized fit. I would normally get a darker wash but this was just to cute of pass. This reminded me off the UNF's jean jacket that came out last spring. I couldn't get my hands on that one. So I preferred the Urban Renewal one better because of the oversize fit. Next I'm wearing a black and white color block jumper, I purchased this at Beacon's Closet. This jumper is a fuzzy, soft type of martial, its super SOFT! OHH you guys should go check out your local thrift stores! I went to Beacon's Closet on Tuesday and there were so many good things! I wanted to buy them all. BUT I had to control myself haha. >< maybe ? Yea just check them out :)) Third are my fake leather leggings/pants that I pursued a year ago at Buffalo Exchange. Unfortunately these pants have reached their end :(. The fake leather just ripped in the butt area... SOOO if I don't find similar pair, I'll probably just wear these with long shirts that cover my butt haha. I JUST LOVE THEM SO MUCH. For my accessories I have on my Single Eye Chocker that I've been wearing a lot. You can check out One Eye, Green, and Walking around Easter Color to see how I paired this chocker with different outfits. My purse is by Steve Madden, purchased at Marshall's as well as my Fedora . This is a really cute small bag to just carry around if you're going out dancing or just a walk around the city or/and on a date. The perfect small size purse, the studs on the front pocket of the bag makes it super edgy, which I really like!! Lastly are my Norah's Vagabond shoes.
    I wore this outfit just to have a nice walk around SoHo and do a little window shopping for the holidays coming up. I have to know what I'm going to be giving out as gifts right? So yes this outfit was just for a casual day in the city. Sorry about the lack of pictures of my day... Hope everyone has a great weekend! IT'S starting to get cold >< LAYER UP!

Urban Renewal Recycled Bleach-Out Denim Trucker Jacket ( ON SALE YAY )

Norah Vagabond Shoes
http://www.vagabond.com/en/NORAH-4030-101-20/

Single Eye Chocker
http://ktferriscreations.com/

Instagram
https://instagram.com/iamlucylexii/

Lookbook
http://lookbook.nu/lucylexii

Snapchat
@lucylexii








No comments:

Post a Comment