Sunday, November 15, 2015

Equally Alone






Pictures of my day




    HEY! The weekend is over.... Hope everyone had a great, fun and safe weekend. Let me know what you guys did in the comment section, I would love to read about it! For today's outfit is a really comfortable oversize outfit. I really love this oversized sweatshirt, this is from the brand  J.O.A. I really love this sweatshirt because you can pair this with many different bottoms, in the blog post called Oversized patterns you can read all about a different way I paired the sweatshirt. I know in the future I'll be pairing this with a skirt of some sort, I'll see what I come up with. For my pants I'm wearing my ninja pants, well that's what I call them haha. I pursued these at Beacon's Closet, YUP I love going to Beacon's closet! Lastly for my boots, these are from Urban Outfitters pursued this a year go. These are pretty nice but they are to flat... so I cant really walk/stand for LONG time. Other then that these are great.
   This was a great outfit to wear when going thrifting or just walking around, doing errands and even to work, well depending if you don't have to wear a specific attire for work. Saying that I went thrifting as you can see in the pictures above. This thrift store called Brandhunters came up while just walking around a new area in Brooklyn. They had really cool boots! But unfortunately the shoes that I found were not my size.. They also have a lot of kicks, if everyone reading this is a sneaker head you should definitely check this place out. But since I'm a boot kind of girl, I was going crazy for all these boots haha. This was just so cute! Definitely check this place out, if you're around uptown Brooklyn. I was mostly just looking for cool thrift stores and places to eat. The thrift store was the one that was really cool, food places didn't really come across cool places. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post!

Beacon's Closet
http://www.beaconscloset.com/

Brandhunters ( on yelp )
http://www.yelp.com/biz/brandhunters-bushwick

Instagram
https://instagram.com/iamlucylexii/

Lookbook
http://lookbook.nu/lucylexii

Snapchat
@lucylexii







No comments:

Post a Comment