Sunday, May 3, 2015

SPRING ~






   Hello everyone, i hope everyone enjoyed this awesome weather !! It finally MAY and it feels like SPRING yasss! haha. Time to eat a lot of ice cream. Okay so lets started off with my patterned white and black button down.I actually bought this a while ago at Urban. I believe these are sold out unfortunately. Next is my fitted cropped tank top from Urban Outfitters as well. I highly recommenced this cropped tank because it's the prefect basic tank, you can pair it with a lot of things! I actually want to buy all the colors it comes in. Also it's 100% cotton, which is prefect for the summer. Third let go to my jeans, this are just basic high rise BDG jeans. Last clothing item is my Waylin Asymmetrical Parka, This parka comes in many different colors. i chose this light lavender color because it wasn't a basic color and i also need to stop shopping for dark colors .... BUT you have to be careful with this because it get wrinkly. So its one of those items that you have to iron it, to make it nice and f lowly looking. Overall i still love it. Finally the best part is my SHOES! i get so many complements whenever i wear these white lace platforms. These babies i found at a thrift store called Beacon's Closet. If i recall these were 14$ i had to have them!! it was a must. Love love love them. Thanks for reading today's post ! :) 


Ecote button down ( sold out )


Fitted Cropped Tank Top

BDG High Rise Jeans 

Waylin Asymmetrical Parka 

White Lace Platforms
Beacon's Closet

SOCIAL MEDIA 

Instagram 

Lookbook

 





No comments:

Post a Comment