Tuesday, May 12, 2015

School Girl





   HEY HEY everyone ! Happy Tuesday! Today was my day off. so what did i do ?  Well i spent a day walking in Brooklyn , just exploring and eating some ICE CREAM. Just hanging out with some awesome friends. I hope everyone enjoyed this day or is about to party all night haha. Lets start off with my school girl uniform haha i got this at Forever 21 i while ago. Underneath i wore my favorite basic black fitted cropped tank top. Third just some sheer tight, paired with my Vagabond Loafers. AND that it Folks haha today's outfit was really simple. i hope you guys enjoyed today's post and have a wonderful week 

Truly Madly Deeply Fitted Cropped Tank Top  

Sheer Tights 

Vagabond Loafers ( SOLD OUT :( ) 

Instagram 

Loobook







No comments:

Post a Comment