Monday, May 4, 2015

Goth Girl







    Hello HAPPY Thursday! Today i bring you one of  my favorite outfits so far. why? Well it's all black long dress and those shoes! ugh love it haha. Anyways lets get started, first off lets start with my dress , this long dress has no shape to it. So that's why i paired it with a belt to show of my figure. Since i was at work i put on a small cropped top because it was to revealing for work. This dress is from Urban Outfitters. The length of this dress, i haven't seen in a long time so this make it different. Which i really like. Next i just paired this with simple black tights. Yes yes you must be thinking i wear tights A LOT. Haha well i love tights they make any outfit look clean. Also i don't really like wearing jeans. Lastly are my To Be Announced black heels. This are so awesome! i actually worked in them for 8 hours straight! WHAT!? i know ! but i do have to bring a pair of flats because at the end of the night my feet hurt. But these are so pretty. I love them. Prefect for going out at night or when you know you aren't walking a lot. I hope you guys enjoyed this really chic simple all black look. 



Black Dress ( out of stock ) but any long dress with an open back will do ^.^ 

Tights

INSTAGRAM  

LOOKBOOK 

No comments:

Post a Comment