Friday, October 23, 2015

Tan Coat Of Dreams







    Hello everyone ! I hope you guys had a great week! Yay it's Friday !!! Party time ! By party time, I mean stay home and relax....for me. Today's look is all about my Kimchi Blue Cozy Mid-Calf Duster Coat from Urban Outfitters. This coat is everything, I absolutely love it. This week has been like spring weather in NYC , but since we are in the endings of October so it still gets cold at night. This coat is perfect for it ! Next is my simple knitted blue sweater from Forever21. Nothing crazy just a basic sweater. Underneath I actually have on a bodycon black dress from Zara. I used this dress more causally by making it the allusion that I was just wearing a skirt. This dress is a great layering piece. Next are my old lace up booties. If I can recall I purchase this boots at this place called Bakers a few years ago. They were having a Christmas special by one and get 50% off the next pair. So I took advantage and bought these boots and and another vine colored one. Maybe you'll see them in a different post soon. My mom was surprised I picked out these boots, because I was younger and still figuring out my style. BUT that's another story haha. My favorite fedora at the moment is from Marshall's. Nothing more to it. So that it for today's post ! Have a great weekend :D 

Kimchi Blue Cozy Mid-Calf Duster Coat 
( it's sold out but Google the name probably you'll find something ) 

Bodycon black dress 

Instagram 

Lookbook 



No comments:

Post a Comment