Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The Innocent Way






    Hi!! Everyone ! I'm super sorry about being absent for a while now.... There was some problem with my wifi. So that took a toll on my blog! Super sorry! But I am active on Instagram! So make sure you follow me there. 
    So for today's outfit it's all about this Cooperative Textured Gingham Midi Skirt  from Urban Outfitters. This skirt has a great length, why? Because if you don't want to wear some tight mini shorts underneath. You don't have to! Another thing is that this skirt is super light and breathable perfect for the summer time coming up. This was the force of this outfit so I just kept it simple. Wore my fitted cropped tank top. A belt from Forever21. This belt is literally my favorite and most worn belt at the moment. My boots are from a while ago. So they are sold out :/ sorry! But my hat is on sale in Urban Outfitters. Last time I saw them were at the Urban Outfitters in NYC on west 4th. Next I wore my moon stone that was given to me as a gift from my good friend Ben. I really miss him ! As for my watch it's the same one i always wear in my previous looks. Should I buy a different one ? Haha
    I hope everyone is having a good week so far! No worries it almost the weekend again !!! 
     
Cooperative Textured Gingham Midi Skirt 

Fitted Croppes Tank Top 

Belt 

Boots ( SOLD OUT :( ) 

Hat ( not on the website anymore ) 

SOICAL MEDIA 

Instagram 

Lookbook 

Snapchat 
Lucylexii 


1 comment:

  1. love how you put up this ensemble! great style! :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete