Friday, June 19, 2015

Lex










   Hello everyone! Happy Friday. For today's look I have on this beautiful red and green dress from Buffalo Exchange. This dress has POCKETS! So it's even better. This dress is a good statement piece, so that's why I kept the shoes a simple black color. Which takes me to my next item. My vagabond shoes. These are so awesome! These are actually my first pair of Vagabond shoes. After these, I fell in love with Vagabonds. These have a open toe so it makes for a great summer shoe. Next I'm wearing my tattoo chocker. To give it a more darker look and as well with my lipstick. So that it! Hope you guys enjoyed today post ~ 

Dress ( Buffalo Exchange ) 

Vagabond Shoes ( Sold Out ) 

Chocker 

Mac Lipstick ( Cyber ) 

SOCIAL MEDIA 
Instagram 

Lookbook 








No comments:

Post a Comment