Sunday, May 25, 2014

SLIVER WHAT ?





                                                       http://instagram.com/iamlucylexii
                                                             http://lookbook.nu/lucylexi
                                                             https://twitter.com/lucylexii

Here I bring you a retro and cool look. I wanted the focus to be on the sliver shoes.When I saw these, I knew I couldn't leave them there sitting all alone haha. I bought these at Marshall's they were $26, they are super comfortable, great for walking which I do a lot of. I try to find shoes that are really different, unique but at the same time comfortable.Which these are the full package. I'm going to be honestly before i wouldn't even think of wearing some shoes like these BUT I've grown to not be afraid to try something different, also to not care what people might say on the streets about something I might be wearing, that they might not like. But that's ok because there are going to be people out there that are going to be open minded and love your/mine unique style :). OK back to the fashion haha i wore a blouse that I found while thrifting, which I bought for only $1, YES another good deal. The flower skirt I also found at Marshall's. This gives this outfit a girly side which is always nice to have. To add some old school and toughness I put on my Leather Jacket from Urban Outfitters. Last the shades and BAM the look is complete. this look could be wore without the leggings as well. i decided to wear them. I hope you enjoyed this look as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment