Friday, May 23, 2014

RED

 
 
 
 
 
                                                         http://instagram.com/iamlucylexii
                                                               http://lookbook.nu/lucylexi
                                                               https://twitter.com/lucylexii
Good Evening Everyone ! For today's post it's going to be a kind of rockfish girly look. Lets beginning with the red flannel, I bought this flannel at Buffalo Exchange for about $10 the brand is American Eagle. It was in a men section. I don't really care if it's a men/s flannel. So don't be afraid to look at the men's section while thrifting :D. You could find really cute and interesting gems there. Next up is the Skirt, which is one of my favorite skirts because you can pair this baby with mostly anything! I bought this skirt at Goodwill but its from Forever 21. Just paired this with some legging because it was still chilly. These leggings I bought at a local store. Third is my favorite BOOTS, i seriously loves these! I bought these on sale at my local shoe store last year. Finally the blue hat I seriously love hats! I try to include some kind of hat in my everyday outfits BUT then it would be kind of boring right? haha so I try to mix it up. but back to the hat I bought this at a train station store. Weird? I saw it and I fell in love! it was 10$ well i hope you guys are enjoying your Friday ! and have a safe night for anyone that is going out to PARTYYYYY.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment