Sunday, May 25, 2014

PAM!

 

 


 
 

 
                                                      http://instagram.com/iamlucylexii
                                                           https://twitter.com/lucylexii

For Todays outfit I bring you print all up in your face haha. This silk button down can be used as a button down alone or as an outer piece. Which is awesome because i like getting the most out of my clothes. When I'm shopping i always try to think about how many ways I will be able to use something, this comes in handy when I cant decide if I should buy it or not. I paired this with my Abraham Lincoln ( with cat ) shirt. which I bought for 10$ at Urban Outfitters. ( I've come to realize I shop there to much ) haha ohh before I forget the silk button down is also great for the summer which is coming soon. I bought these for $8.50 at Beacon's Closet. Last bits to finish this look is my hat and some cool boots. For accessories I just put on a simple gold chunky necklace. Well I hope you enjoy your Sunday and this look.

1 comment:

  1. I love it :) but I think that you should took more photos of the details in your outfit - I can´t see the necklace you´re talking about.

    ReplyDelete