Saturday, April 18, 2015

Come Here










    

    Hello I'm back with another post ! Today was a really GORGEOUS day. I'm really glad the weather has been looking up. So because of that I can finally wear my Little White Lies Dress. This is just the prefect dress for transitioning into spring. I really love the lace detailing all over, every cute. This dress also has see through pockets which is always a PLUS! don't you think? I paired this with some black tights. Since this dress is some what on the short side, I wore some short black shorts underneath. As for Shoes I wore my Vagabond Kenova Patent Loafer shoes. These are the most comfortable shoes. I actually work in these shoes haha since I'm walking and standing most of the time. Last are my accessories.  My moon stone was giving to me as a gift ! I really love this moon stone!! My watch is from Casio. Thanks for reading my latest post! hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Little White Lies Dress
( Out of stock )

Black Tights

Vagabonds Kenova Patent Loafers

Casio Watch
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=31612526&category=SEARCH+RESULTS

Moon Stone
 ( was a gift )

No comments:

Post a Comment