Saturday, March 5, 2016

Ultra Suede







   Hey Hey! Today the focus is this ultra suede light coat from Vivienne Hu. The first thing I have to say about this coat is that's it's so timeless. You can dress it up or dress it down. It's a fun and flattering piece to have in your closet, a must. I definitely will be rocking this light coat more, when it starts getting a little warm here in New York. Here is an example how can dress it down, showed in the picture. I am wearing a simple black small V neck shirt, with dark blue jeans and some black boots. To give it some Lucy magic, I just added a tattoo choker and my fedora from Marshall's. As for my purse, it's a vintage Coach purse that was purchased in Beacon's Closet. How I would dress it up , I would wear a black silk dress or just a black cotton dress or even the classic mini black dress since this coat is long enough to cover your bom bom. Also it can be paired with some leather pants and a nice while blouse, with gold jewelry or even sliver would also look great. So I would definitely recommend checking this coat. It also comes in a black wool, but since it's getting warmer this is prefect! Store location Vivienne Hu 85 Thompson St. In SoHo NY. 

Ultra Suede Coat #RST1501 

Instagram 

Snapchat @ Lucylexii 










No comments:

Post a Comment