Thursday, March 31, 2016

Old Times








    Bring back the 90's with my dog print button down and mom jeans! Since it's just transitioning into spring. ITS taking so long! But I'm so happy I get to feel the sun's warmth in the afternoon, but then it's get so cold at night..... So this is a prefect outfit to wear at this time ~ Take a look at your local thrift store or if you're here in New York City try going to No Relations. That's the place to go to find high wasted jeans, shirts and among other cool gems waiting to be found. This  dog button down was also thrifted. My black hoodie is from Uniqlo, just a simple basic hoodie. My fake leather vest was originally had green sleeves but i decided to cut the sleeves off and turn this into a oversized vest. Good thing I did because I use it more. The wedge shoes are from Wish.com. They aren't real Converse sneakers but nonetheless they are still super cute! Super light weight and comfortable!! 
    I hope everyone had a great week and even a better weekend!! ❤️
 ****** if you're interested in my daily adventures follow me on Snapchat ( Lucylexii ) 😎 
Photo taken by Raven Adams 
https://www.instagram.com/ravenewyork/

Wedge Shoes-

Lip color Cashmere - 


SnapChat ( Lucylexii ) 








No comments:

Post a Comment