Monday, July 6, 2015

Friend











Hello friends ~ Today I bring you some new pieces I was given my be awesome friend Natalie, she is a fashion designer.
Let's start off with my thrifted tank. I found this t-shirt at a local thrift store in Brooklyn, it was one dollar. Can I get a what what? Haha. Next  is this side riper skirt made by Natalie. This was made with a very light material. I'm really glad I can wear this on these hot summer days. The best item is this really overside cardigan. I absolutely love this cardigan, this makes any out look unique and very chic. To put everything together I wore my classic black belt. I'm seriously wearing this belt everyday. It just goes well with everything! I paired this outfit with my Vagabonds. As for accessories I am wearing my tattoo Chocker necklace from Spencer's , my Casio gold watch and my brown leather packback which I found at Beacon's Cloest. This backpack was a SCORE. 
    Thanks for reading today post and be sure to follow me on Twitter. I need to get the hang of it haha 

Black Skirt and Black Cardgian made by Nataile : Instagram 


SOCIAL MEDIA 
Instagram 

Lookbook 

Twitter 




No comments:

Post a Comment