Tuesday, August 19, 2014

OBEY

 

 
                             OBEY Tank http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=30538797&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS 
 
Hello! Yes I'm back! and ready to continue working on my blog. I still have been posting on Instagram, so be sure to follow me on that for daily post about what I'm up to. Todays look is called Obey. I bought this shirt at my new job, Urban Outfitters. This is a men's tank, I got this in a larger size because I wanted to style it as a dress. to make it more feminine. Paired this with a Silence and Noise Underwire Bandage Cami which was on sale for $9.99. Next up are the tights, I also got these at UO but we don't have an in stock anymore. My favorite Boots are from Marshalls they were 50$ but I bought them a while ago. The hat as well. This look is really comfortable and edgy look which are my two favorite things. Hope you guys enjoy this look as much as I did and that you guys are doing well. Talk to you on my next post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment