Thursday, April 28, 2016

Over Jeans Jackets + Cat Shirts




 


Spending my evenings with my oversized jean jacket and my FAVORITE thrifted cat shirt from the thrift store called Monk. Having a jean jacket is always a must have item in your closet. Some places I would recommend checking out would be No Relation Vintage thrift store. This place is really good place to find jean jackets, high wasted jean short and jeans, anything jean related. This Urban Renewal jean jacket isn't sold at Urban Outfitters anymore. So your best bet is the thrift stores. Second is my cat shirt from Monk, when I saw this shirt I was just HAD to buy it. I am a cat lover since forever so this was such a great find. The skirt that I am appearing to be wearing isn't a long shirt its a long dress, I just layered on my cat shirt since its been cold in the evenings. Something that is new and I'm super excited about are this creeper shoes!! I bought them at a local shoe store near Union Square. They were on sale too! You know everyone loves a good sale, they were $20!!!! I wish they had black... but blue will suffice.

No Relation Vintage Thrift Store

Monk Vintage Thrift Store

Instagram

Snapchat
( LucyLexii )




No comments:

Post a Comment